Estimated read time: 1 minutes.
Running is not just a sport; it’s a way of life. Running is more than getting your heart rate up and burning calories; it’s about transforming your body and mind.
- Speed of a Long Distance Runner
- Running 40 miles a week
- Marathon Runners Pooping
- Easy Strategies to Make Light Jogging Part of Your Everyday Life
- Do I Need Running Shoes for Jogging?
- How Often Can I Run a Half Marathon?
- Get Ready to Run: The Ultimate 10 Week Marathon Training Plan
- How to Clean Nike Air Max
- How To Wash a Hoodie and Keep It Soft
- How to Wash Running Hat
- How Often to Wash Running Jacket: A Comprehensive Cleaning Guide
- A Guide To Running At 50 (And Beyond!)
I am a runner!
I love running. It is my passion, and it has been for over 30 years. Running has allowed me to explore the world in new ways, experience life in different cultures, meet wonderful people, see amazing sights that are difficult or impossible to reach by car or plane – all while staying healthy and fit!
I’m passionate about helping others enjoy running as much as I do. That’s why I started innovativerunners.com in 2021 – to help runners of all levels get more out of their sport with training plans, coaching advice, gear reviews, and more!