Estimated read time: 1 minutes.
Running is not just a sport; it’s a way of life. Running is more than getting your heart rate up and burning calories; it’s about transforming your body and mind.
- Running 5 Miles a Day
- Is It Better to Run Faster or Longer?
- 10 Benefits of Jogging
- Does Running Make Your Thighs Bigger
- Does Running Make Your Butt Bigger
- Can You Put Nike Air Max in the Washing Machine?
- 30 Minutes on Treadmill Everyday
- Are NMDs Good for Running?
- Does Running Give You Abs?
- How Often Should I Wash My Running Clothes?
- Does Running Make Your Legs Bigger or Smaller
- Is It Better to Run on an Empty Stomach?
I am a runner!
I love running. It is my passion, and it has been for over 30 years. Running has allowed me to explore the world in new ways, experience life in different cultures, meet wonderful people, see amazing sights that are difficult or impossible to reach by car or plane – all while staying healthy and fit!
I’m passionate about helping others enjoy running as much as I do. That’s why I started innovativerunners.com in 2021 – to help runners of all levels get more out of their sport with training plans, coaching advice, gear reviews, and more!