Estimated read time: 1 minutes.
Running is not just a sport; it’s a way of life. Running is more than getting your heart rate up and burning calories; it’s about transforming your body and mind.
- How long should I walk on a treadmill per day for optimal health benefits?
- Slow and Steady: The Importance of Slow Jogging in Your Training Program
- How to Stay Safe on a Treadmill – 15 Tips
- Are Treadmills in Mph or Kph
- Slippery Treadmill? Here’s Why (And How to Fix It)
- The Pros and Cons of Having a Treadmill at Home
- Can I lose weight walking 30 minutes on a treadmill?
- What is the Best Speed on Treadmill to Lose Weight
- Disadvantages of Running on a Treadmill
- Trail Running vs Track Running
- Running 3 Times a Week for Weight Loss?
- Does Walking on a Treadmill Burn Belly Fat?
I am a runner!
I love running. It is my passion, and it has been for over 30 years. Running has allowed me to explore the world in new ways, experience life in different cultures, meet wonderful people, see amazing sights that are difficult or impossible to reach by car or plane – all while staying healthy and fit!
I’m passionate about helping others enjoy running as much as I do. That’s why I started innovativerunners.com in 2021 – to help runners of all levels get more out of their sport with training plans, coaching advice, gear reviews, and more!