Estimated read time: 1 minutes.
Running is not just a sport; it’s a way of life. Running is more than getting your heart rate up and burning calories; it’s about transforming your body and mind.
- How Many Laps Around a Track is a 5K: Your Guide
- When is Track and Field Season?
- Understanding the Length: How Long Is a Running Track?
- Should Trail Running Shoes Be a Size Bigger?
- Are Trail Runners Good for Walking
- ALTRA Women’s Torin 5 Road Running Shoe Review
- Trail Running vs Road Running Body Type: A Friendly Comparison
- How to Track Running Distance Without Phone
- How to Increase Trail Running Distance Without Injury – Tips and Strategies for Injury-Free Progress
- Running 5 Miles a Day
- Is It Better to Run Faster or Longer?
- 10 Benefits of Jogging
I am a runner!
I love running. It is my passion, and it has been for over 30 years. Running has allowed me to explore the world in new ways, experience life in different cultures, meet wonderful people, see amazing sights that are difficult or impossible to reach by car or plane – all while staying healthy and fit!
I’m passionate about helping others enjoy running as much as I do. That’s why I started innovativerunners.com in 2021 – to help runners of all levels get more out of their sport with training plans, coaching advice, gear reviews, and more!